Thursday, October 15, 2009

:)

hi. sorry again for not updating for so long
so much have happened in my life for the past 6 months. life's getting harder but in some way getting better by the day. :)

I've made great friends, with those i've never thought that i'd be close to. life is seriously full of surprises.
for now i can gladly say that I'm actually enjoying my life in college. Though Ive been through countless tough times in this college, somehow it grew on me.
I'm so glad that I've moved on with my life and forget whatever in the past. i can't say that I've forgotten about everything, but those memories that i don't tend to keep, they're slowly fading away.


OBS, STE and the summer holidays changed my point of view on life a hell lot. Ive discovered so much about myself, friends and life. to those who had helped me through the obstacles, thank you so much.


obs was a great challenge, kayaking, solo camping and hiking really pushed me beyond my limits. till today, i still can't believe i actually went through all that. but thanks to irau, i survived. :)


ste was fun. met a few other petronas scholars and great friendships were made. i miss them so much.


celebrated my 3rd year anniversary with my sayang last august. felt like it was just yesterday when i first saw him. 


had a trip to singapore. just the two of us.
love you more than ever baby

so,for now, life is okay. i'm happy. 
Alhamdulillah


No comments:

About Me

My photo
i am a little bit of everybody.