Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm Backkk

I've been trying to post since last sunday. I've been so keen to include pictures from my flickr on this blog but I had no idea how to do so. Took me 3 three days to figure out that it could be easily done by using the URL provided by flickr. Silly me.

Anyways, I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while now. Just wanted to share the great moments I had during the holidays. Eating, shopping, meet ups etc. :)


This is Em. She went up to KL last month to do a LOT of vintage shopping.



On our way to Kl to shop :)


Over the holidays, KA and I explored KL (like always) and found heaven.



Seriously, you haven't lived until you've tried Sushi Tei. The food is marvellous! Much better than plain old Sushi King. The first branch is in Tropicana City Mall. Owh and don't worry, the price range is just as same as Sushi King. Give it a try and trust me, you won't regret it! :)

I have a few more pictures to post but I'll save them for later. That's all for now. Chao!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i am a little bit of everybody.