Sunday, February 14, 2010

V day

Isn't this one of the most beautiful bouquet of flowers you've ever seen?

too good to be true for a guy to dedicate this to a girl I would say. hehe.
no, no, KA didin't give this to me. Believe it or not, I bought this for KA :) and I made this for him too

with the help from my ma and dad of course. hehe

but he surprised me with this


and a buffet brunch at Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur instead. I haven't eaten this much for a very long time. Totally killed my diet.



But I have no regrets. look at the macaroons, pudding and cakes! Who in the world can resist all of that! Not to mention the sauteed mushroom on grilled tomatoes, dimsum, curry chicken, grilled lobsters.... God.

I ate too much. Seriously too much. So instead of being depressed about the amount of food I consumed, I decided to burn the calories away by walking all the way from the hotel to KLCC right in the middle of the afternoon! (crazy kann?)


The traffic wasn't that bad since its chinese new year, so it was safe for us to walk around KL. The both of us felt like tourists, taking pictures and all, looking so excited.heh.

Most of the shops in KLCC were closed, so we only spent about an hour there then we walked back to the hotel again. Still feeling adventurous, we decided to go to bangsar but then found out most of the shops in jalan telawi were closed. :( but we bumped into sya and junita! so good to see them!

Overall, I had a lot of fun today. I can't be any more grateful that I get to spend it with the person I love the most.

Hope you had a good one too! owh and Happy Chinese New Year!


4 comments:

Winono said...

dee you looked stunninggg! :D
btw thnks fr the wish love you!

deedoo said...

not a problem babe! Sorry again for the late wish. miss you!

deedoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RS said...

awww. this is so sweet! =) Happy for ya!

About Me

My photo
i am a little bit of everybody.