Friday, June 6, 2008

Anne

to Nadiah;

woke up this morning and realised that i was late with my meet up with you. I quickly got up and took a bath, with my eyes hardly opened. Excited i was to see my bestest friend in the whole wide world :)

I still remember the first time i saw you, we were still in our primary school. Though you had been my schoolmate for years , but i never really noticed you before. It was sometime in the afternoon, school hours had just finished. "Itulah Nadiah, kelas sama dengan kita. Dia pun suka Fahmi" said one of my close friends, with her finger pointing at the girl who stood behind the school's public phone. My friend wasn't in good terms with you, seeing you as a threat as both of you guys had crushes on the same guy (haha do u still remember?). Never had I imagined that you would turn out to be the most amazing girl i've ever met.

We only started being friends when we entered high school. After being in the same class for two years in a row in usj12, we became the best of friends.

I've never been comfortable with anyone as i am with you. Whenever, whatever, wherever, you're always there for me. You understood me like nobody else could (other than darling of course, heh) and made me feel good about being myself. You're the best friend there is. I've always hoped that i could do the same for you.

Though I know that you've gone through a lot of hard times in the past two years, but I hope that you will stay tough as you have always been. I am sorry if at times I wasn't there when you needed me the most as how you've always been there for me. I know that we will be busy with our own lives soon, but I will try my very best to be there for you. No matter what, no one could ever replace you as my best friend. You're truly one of a kind, Nadiah.

Love,

Dee

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i am a little bit of everybody.