Tuesday, June 3, 2008

just another day

god, its soooo hard to upload photos into this blog. maybe i'm the only one who's having this problem, all because of my snail-pace connection. nama je maxis. tak boleh harap.

owh and i have a few of my own comments on my last post.

as you know, i am going to the same college as my darling. but, fyi, i am not as lucky as him, being able to afford going to a place that grandeur. Luckily, i have successfully secured a scholarship and one of the lucky ones placed in KTJ . Thank God. thought they were going to send me to a crappy college just to save their budget. heheh.


anyway, there's nothing much happened today. but i'm going off to gardens later. promised to company ma shopping. not me tau, its my mom hehe. yeah right dee, cnfirm you pau your mom for something.

got to go. update later :)

1 comment:

aristarionne said...

hey Dee!

great to know you have a blog. then can keep up with ya =)

About Me

My photo
i am a little bit of everybody.