Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Painful to be Beautiful

I've started to control my diet since 3 days ago

besides exercising, this is the other way I'm using to keep myself from eating too much :

everytime i see food in front of my face, i'll force myself to remember the moments that made me feel outmost terrible about my body. Just now at dinner, i recall the gathering last december, which was the one my friends and i had right after the end of our major examination.

that night i wore (used to be) my fav white babydoll blouse and my pair of dark blue jeans.

thank god it happened towards the end of the night. Otherwise, it could've spoiled my whole evening.

I was helping my friends, cleaning and packing some stuff on one of the dining tables, when this guy (my friend's boyfriend i think) stood at the opposite side of the table and looked at me with the 'ini bukan ke....' expression on his face (sorry, can't find the exact words that could define how he looked). And then, he asked my friend , " Ini bukan ke... yang sama futsal team ngan korang dulu?" "Yelahhh!" replied my friend with an annoyed tone in her voice. THEN, these words came out from his mouth, 'eeeeeeeeee...... dah gemuk!!! eeee.. mok mok!'.

So i guess you can imagine how I felt after that.

i've actually tried a few diets before this, but none lasted more than a week. So, hopefully this will be THE ONE.

Wish me luck.

Other than trying to avoid myself from possibly stuffing my face without control, i've actually done a few interesting stuff these past few days.

Last Sunday, I took a whole tour of Klang Valley with my sayang. Well of course not exactly the WHOLE of it. hehe

It was really fun, i would say. I end up having a headache when i got back home. Trust me you would have one if you were me. We started off going to Bangsar first , then Gardens Mid Valley, KL (near bukit bintang and also heritage) , Mont kiara, Hartamas, and Mutiara Damansara (curve, ikano and ikea).

crrrrazzzy right?

haha. That's us. If we had more energy, who knows, maybe we could have been in Penang, eating Asam Laksa over there already.


gotta go. continue later. :)

3 comments:

Winono said...

haha comel je dee.
dee, youre not fat.
jgn kisah apa org lain nk ckp.
:)

deedoo said...

haha

yes i am.
dah terbukti pun sampai org ejek

sobsob.

sykin said...

agk r. jgn kisah owh ape org ckp.
btw, good luck n all the best at ur new college.
=D
-sykin-

About Me

My photo
i am a little bit of everybody.