Tuesday, June 3, 2008

me? a blogger?

the reasons on why i decided to have a blog:

1. I HAVE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH. i've been saying that since for ever! i'm so inconsistent. i started of by having a diary, but that wore off in a couple of weeks. exercises, bluek, i've finished school already for God's sake. ngeh. can't think off other ways(except talking and writing of course), so i hope by having a blog, i'll be addicted to it, and have the will to write english as often as i could. plus, i'm going to college soon, and i heard they hardly speak malay over there , so i don't wanna be a social outcast just because of my poor english.

2.cause i can't stand looking at other people's blogs. their lives are really colourful, so i want to show off mine as well heheh. (i wish):P

3. what else... hmm maybe because its real cool to have a blog. haha

okay, what to write for my first entry... owh lets start with the news i got yesterday that made me overwhelmed with happiness.

darling's going to the same college as me!!! hoorayyy. Along with his parents, he paid a visit to kolej tuanku ja'afar yesterday and the parents even insisted sending him there! Thank God. although its reallllll expensive (close to 90k to finish off a'levels there) , but his father doesn't mind at all. " don't u worry about the money, let ME worry about the money" he said. gosh, rich peeps.

can't wait to start college, though seems like i'm not ready yet. my ma said i can't even take care of myself , what more going to a boarding school? haish. ill prove to her i can do it! heh

other than that, nothing much. i'm really broke now. so guess ill be home pretty much so no interesting stuff to tell.

so i guess that is all for my first entry folks. hope ill keep up with this thing. sorry if this blog's plain and boring, but you're the one who chose to read it! hehe. :P

thanks n chao. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i am a little bit of everybody.