Tuesday, June 24, 2008

thursday, come quick!

can't wait for darling to come back in 2 days time

oh, thursday, can't you come any slower??

anyway, despite the dreadful days i went through , i actually had a decent time with my family last weekend.

I went to KTJ last saturday with my family to pick up my uniform (petronas is paying for everything! how cool is that??) so i had the chance to see close-up how the college looks like in real life.

the scene was breathtaking. seriously. Though i know that i'll take my words back once i start going there, but it was really beautiful. The whole place is literally covered by trees. The buildings are very british-like, really historic looking. Although the place is quite secluded from everywhere else, i feel that its the right place for studying. Like my mom said, far away from the city life, far away from the distractions and shopping centres :P

The uniform is basically white, grey and a little bit of dark red, close to maroon. The colour of the blazer is according to the form, so mine is grey. I'll upload a pic of myself wearing the uniform later.

I know that this is hardly an update but i promise i'll write again soon.
got a medical checkup tomorrow(aaaa blood testtt, needles :s) so gotta get some sleep.

chao for now (sorry for the distorted picture. later i'll take a better one)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i am a little bit of everybody.